We are so excited about your engagement and totally understand it might have been a little challenging for you to plan your wedding during COVID-19. BALEY’S BRIDAL is here to help you.
For the safety of our customers and staff, we will be taking the following precautionary steps when we reopen the store on May 1st.
- For bridal appointments, the number of guests is limited up to 2 people and NO CHILDREN age 16 or under.
- For bridesmaid appointments, the number of bridesmaids is limited up to 3. If you have a large group, we will be glad to make multiple appointments for your group.
- All customers will be required to wear facial masks when entering the store.
- Walk-in customers must wait outside until there is an opening inside the store. The normal wait time is about 30-90 minutes.
- All guests are required to remain seated throughout the appointment. The stylist will bring the dresses to the fitting room for customers.
- We will provide hand sanitizer upon entering, and an adequate supply of soap/water for customers and employees to keep hands clean.
- We ask customers to keep a distance of 6 feet, and to be mindful of others in the store.
- We have increased cleaning and disinfecting on merchandise and all common surfaces, such as door handles, chairs, fitting rooms, floors, and restrooms.
For your convenience, we also provide curb-side pickup, and encourage you to use our online secured payment process.
To comply with the 25% capacity guideline, we are operating by APPOINTMENT ONLY with limited hours and reduced staff at this time. Your understanding and cooperation are greatly appreciated.